Bling Out Loud DIY Transfers are ready for YOU to set on your garment or accessory.
Select from our top quality Korean Hot fix rhinestones or our holographic Spangles. Follow the simple application instructions found below.
Browse our DIY Transfer selection HERE. Transfers ship in 1-2 business days.
**Please note that Spangles MUST be set with a professional heatpress. Rhinestones may be set DIY at home with a basic home iron.
Wholesale pricing available. Visit our wholesale site BlingOutLoudWholesale.com
Bling Out Loud hot fix rhinestone transfers are not recommended for attachment to plastic, metals, glass, or denim.
Use a Bling Out Loud DECAL for hard surface applications.
How to Adhere Rhinestones:
You will need –
- Bling Out Loud Rhinestone Transfer
- Heat Press or Iron and an Ironing Board
- Teflon or Parchment sheet or other non-stick sheet
- Place garment face up on a flat, heat resistant surface.
- Place a non-stick sheet INSIDE the garment to prevent the hot fix adhesive from sticking to the back of the garment.
- Pre-press for 5 seconds to remove moisture from the garment.
- Remove the white backing from the Bling Out Loud rhinestone or transfer. The rhinestones are held in place with the clear transfer tape (thus the moniker “transfer”).
- Position the Bling Out Loud transfer on the garment where you wish to adhere it. If you are not happy with the position, you can carefully pull up the transfer and place it down again where you would like it. Do not “slide” the transfer or “drag” it across the garment. The stones will dislodge and you will have to reassemble your design by hand. You can use a ruler to help determine if you are centered on the garment. Best way is to measure starting distance from the left side of the neckline and right side of the neckline. Another method is to match the side seams and press briefly to create a “line” down the center of the shirt.
In general, when setting on a t-shirt, bling designs should start approximately 3 inches from the base of the neckline on a crew neck, 2 inches from the base of the neckline on a scoop neck, and 1 inch from the base of the neckline on a v-neck.
Heat Press Instructions:
320 degrees for 17-20 seconds. Allow the transfer to cool some. You can rub the transfer with a towel to “lift” some of the heat. Peel off the clear transfer tape. Pull from one side to the other gently. All stones should remain on the garment. The garment will stretch some as you remove the tape; it’s okay. It will settle back.
Home Iron Method
Heat up your iron to “cotton” or approximately 320 degrees.
Once iron is heated, press and hold iron to the transfer with some consistent pressure for 20 seconds. If the design is larger than the iron, do one section, then move on to the next. Do not move the iron back and forth, but maintain a firm pressure in one section for the full 20 seconds before moving to the next area. Allow the transfer to cool some. You can rub the transfer with a towel to “lift” some of the heat. Peel off the clear transfer tape. Pull from one side to the other gently. All stones should remain on the garment. The garment will stretch some as you remove the tape; it’s okay. It will settle back. Turn shirt inside out; insert non-stick sheet and set for an additional 10 seconds.
Extra stones are included in your order. Occasionally, a stone will not have sufficient glue or is flawed in some way. Simply place the stone where you need it and repeat the above steps. Be sure to cover any exposed stones with a non-stick sheet so you don’t scratch your platen or iron.
PLEASE NOTE: If your transfer has black registration marks AND you are setting to a light colored garment, you MUST CUT AWAY the BLACK marks. (If the mark is above the stones, it will be fine.)